Friday, September 5, 2014

It's a Blizzard!

I have been tatting through some of my snowflake patterns.  I have discovered I have well over 100 patterns for snowflakes and stars that I have never tatted!  Imagine, having that many patterns and most of them are new-to-me!

I thought it was about time to fix that - and so I began.  I've only tatted 10 so far - but I will be tatting up more in the coming weeks.

Here's what I have so far!

I began with Vida Sunderman's  "Tatted Snowflakes" pattern book.

This snowflake is "Elegant Snowflake" found on page 10/11.



This snowflake is "Trefoil Snowflake" page 10/11



The "Ruffle-Edged Snowflake" page 11


The "Minaret Snowflake" page 12


The "Ribbon-Floss Snowflake" page 12



The "Tiny Snowflake" page 12


The "Ruffled-Star Snowflake" page 13


The "Flower Snowflake" page 13


This is not in the book.  I found this on Joelle Paulson's blog.  It is "Twinkle Twinkle"  www.leblogdefrivole.blogspot.com


This was inspired from Joelle Paulson's - "December Motif" - www.leblogdefrivole.blogspot.com

More snowflakes to come!

1 comment:

  1. I see your snow fell early this year, for us tatters that is just fine I gave all mine away last year except for the misfit ones) maybe I can keep some for my self this year :)

    ReplyDelete